A four-year-old girl has died after she chocked on a chicken nugget
Tony Harrison is deathly allergic to the snakes he removes.
UK teenager collapsed and died after eating grilled chicken at burger chain
A televised stunt gone wrong almost spelled doom for Bear Grylls.
Don't pick up the spoon until you read this
The most innocuous item could prove deadly.
Food & Entertainment
Picky eaters are a danger to people with potentially fatal allergies
How you can reduce allergy risk for your child
Vitamin D supplement recommended during winter and spring
Dust off your thinking about spring sniffles
Nickel allergy means child has reaction to Apple iPad
Beat the sniffles with breathing exercises for the cold season
Miley feeling "much better" following her severe allergic reaction
Milk allergy has Riley on guard against potentially lethal foods
New site dialog. Will only be shown once.