BRITISH rockers Oasis have taken top spot on Triple J's Hottest 100 of the past 20 years survey.
Released in 1995, Oasis's hit song Wonderwall came in at No 1 song of the past 20 years.
However, the Top 10 was not entirely dominated by overseas acts, with the Hilltop Hoods, Powderfinger and Gotye getting a place.
The massive list was compiled through thousands of listeners' votes for their favourite songs released between 1993 and 2012.
The competition marked 20 years since the Australian radio station first released its annual Hottest 100 compilation in 1993.
- Oasis, Wonderwall
- The White Stripes, Seven Nation Army
- Jeff Buckley, Last Goodbye
- Hilltop Hoods, The Nosebleed Section
- The Verve, Bittersweet Symphony
- Foo Fighters, Everlong
- The Killers, Mr Brightside
- Powderfinger, These Days
- Gotye, Somebody That I Used to Know (Featuring Kimbra)
- Powderfinger, My Happiness
Did they get it right? What do you think is the best song of the last 20 years is? Comment below.
Update your news preferences and get the latest news delivered to your inbox.