Who earns more: Katy Perry or Taylor Swift?
Katy Perry has been named one of the world's highest-paid celebrities.
The 'Dark Horse' hitmaker placed third - behind boxers Floyd Mayweather and Manny Pacquiao - in Forbes' annual list, jumping up from ninth place in last year's rankings, with her $135 million earning largely thanks to her 'Prismatic World Tour'.
Narrowly behind Katy were One Direction, who, despite member Zayn Malik quitting this year, earned $130 million.
'America's Got Talent' judge Howard Stern - who said last week he is quitting the show - placed fifth, with $95 million, while country crooner Garth Brooks' $90 million saw him take sixth place and 'Alex Cross' author James Patterson placed seventh with $89 million.
The top ten was rounded out by 'Avengers' star Robert Downey Jr., singer Taylor Swift and soccer player Cristiano Ronaldo.
Elsewhere on the list, Beyoncé plunged from last year's number one to 29th spot, earning only $54.5 million this year and Kim Kardashian West soar her ranking soar from 80 to 33 after earning $52.5 million.
Forbes Magazine's 2015 World's Highest-Paid Celebrities top 10:
1. Floyd Mayweather ($300 million)
2. Manny Pacquiao ($160 million)
3. Katy Perry ($135 million)
4. One Direction ($130 million)
5. Howard Stern ($95 million)
6. Garth Brooks ($90 million)
7. James Patterson ($89 million)
8. Robert Downey Jr. ($80 million)
9. Taylor Swift ($80 million)
10. Cristiano Ronaldo ($79.5 million)