A 50-year-old man has been electrocuted in an incident linked to an outdoor spa at his home.
A 50-year-old man has been electrocuted in an incident linked to an outdoor spa at his home.

Man found electrocuted beside spa

A man electrocuted at his home in Perth's Swan Valley is believed to have sustained the shock through contact with his outdoor spa.

The 50-year-old was found unresponsive in The Vines on Monday evening and it's believed he sustained the shock after coming into contact with an electrified component of the spa's heating and pumping equipment.

Electrical safety inspectors from West Australia's Building and Energy department have disconnected the spa and are investigating the incident.


The surprising whooping cough stats from the Northern Rivers

premium_icon The surprising whooping cough stats from the Northern Rivers

“The primary aim of whooping cough control is to protect infants"

Lennox Head autism camp is an Australian first

premium_icon Lennox Head autism camp is an Australian first

Children with autism, and their parents, enjoy much-needed break

Have your say on Ballina Council’s 20-year plan

premium_icon Have your say on Ballina Council’s 20-year plan

FROM population growth, to housing, environmental, and social challenges, residents...