NSW Regional Arts Fund applications open
APPLICATIONS to the 2017 round of NSW Regional Arts Fund Community Grants grants are now open .
Closing on August 8, the applications should be for projects commencing from January 1 next year.
The Regional Arts Fund (RAF) Community Grants program is changing for the 2017 round.
Here are a few things you need to know:
- Opening dates and closing dates have been moved forward in the year.
- RAF applications will only be accepted through the Regional Arts Australia secure online grants system, SmartyGrants.
- Guidelines have been reviewed and simplified.
- There is a new category Small Regional Festival Support.
- The Residencies and Mentorships category is no longer available.
- Multi-year funding is only available for two years and projects must be discussed with RANSW staff before applying.
- You will need to respond to a number of Australian Government questions for statistical collection that are common to all arts grants applicants administered by the Department of Communications and the Arts.
No extension to the closing date is possible.
About The Regional Arts Fund
The Australian Government’s Regional Arts Fund supports sustainable cultural development in regional and remote Australia and meets the strategic priorities of supporting participation in, and access to, the arts and encouraging greater private sector support for the arts.
The Regional Arts Fund is designed to benefit regional and remote arts practitioners, arts workers, audiences and communities.