Man in hospital after electrocution

A man has been rushed to hospital after being electrocuted on the roof of a North Queensland property.

A spokeswoman for the Queensland Ambulance Service said they were called to a private address in Bowen just after 1pm.

When they arrived at the property on Peter Delemothe Rd they located a man in his 20s who had been electrocuted on the roof.

Paramedics treated the man on scene for chest and arm injuries before he was transported to Bowen Hospital in a stable condition.

It's understood the incident may have been workplace related.

Workplace Health and Safety Queensland have been contacted for comment.

Originally published as Man in hospital after electrocution


‘Touching, irreverent’ show coming to a stage near you

Premium Content ‘Touching, irreverent’ show coming to a stage near you

New cabaret performance coming to three Northern Rivers locations

29 TAFE jobs saved but cuts might still go ahead

Premium Content 29 TAFE jobs saved but cuts might still go ahead

Claims 29 jobs are being cut have been "blown out of proportion"

Man passed own breathalyser test, convicted of drink driving

Premium Content Man passed own breathalyser test, convicted of drink driving

The Suffolk Park man faced Ballina Local Court for drink driving offences.