Girl bitten after Bunnings allows dogs in store

A FIVE-year-old girl was bitten on the leg inside a Bunnings store in Melbourne, days after the hardware chain decided to change their policy to let owners bring their dogs inside.  

The girl, originally from Rockhampton, was bitten near her knee by a Jack Russell at one of the stores in Melbourne.  

Her mother told media she had two bite marks which broke her skin and caused swelling.  


Spend money on veterans' health, not war memorials

Spend money on veterans' health, not war memorials

Former army chief calls for more mental health support for veterans

How to save $200 on your electricity bill

How to save $200 on your electricity bill

Slash your power bill and reduce your impact on the environment

Splendour tickets sold out in minutes

Splendour tickets sold out in minutes

If you missed out, don’t panic and read on

Local Partners