Easter surf patrols and surf report
THE Ballina Lighthouse and Lismore Surf Life Saving Club will have more than 70 volunteers patrolling over the upcoming Easter long weekend.
April 28 is the last patrolling weekend for the club. The roster for Easter at Shelly Beach is:
SWELL from the east, to 2-3ft at open beaches. Light NW tending N/NE winds.
- 9am-1pm Patrol 7: Jeremy Cape, Karen Wesseling, Alan Noble, Anne Currey, Paul Moosberger, Alex Hayden, Sam Ryan, Joel Noble, Zoe Meehan, Shirelle Dalli;
- 1pm-5pm Patrol 1: Will Keane, Damon Jones, Brad Lyons, Tim Trevillien, James Britton, Ben Limpenny-Fawcett, Sam Limpenny-Fawcett, Brock Westgate;
SWELL in the 3-4ft range. Morning offshores tending NE winds.
- 9am-1pm Patrol 5: Andrew Dougherty, Mick Rupnik, Scott Callaghan, Glenn Hanson, Breanna Gollan, Lisa Mackie, Shana Povey-Hyatt, Duncan Wright, Peter Lloyd;
- 1pm-5pm Patrol 3: Sandra Baker, Garry Lee, Graham Patton, Gayle Patton, Hugh Bundock, Cameron Underwood, Brandon Lee, Greg Mehrag;
SWELL 3-4ft on the open beaches. Winds south-westerly tending south-east.
- 9am-1pm Patrol 10: Al Petty, Drew Green, Nick Green, Jordie Green, Rick Sandeberg, Peter Flannery, Kelsey Wheatland, Jack Graham-Jones, Maddie Rees, Alyce Tozer, Jacinta Spinks;
- 1pm-5pm Patrol 4: Richard Finnigan, Craig Nowlan, Jo McIntosh-Smith, Will Nowlan, Kate Bourne, Riley Gollan, Nick Meaney, Adene Patton, Rhys Osborne, Kris Denmeade.
- 9am-1pm Patrol 9: Rod Balkin, Steve McNabb, Stephen Perris, Amelia Perris, Steve Brown, Sarah Jones, Rhys Balkin, Nathan Stelzer, Robyn Simmonds;
- 1pm-5pm Patrol 2: Darcy Morrow, Tim Hilyard, Ritchie Miles, David Paredes, Nathan McIntyre, Stuart Roach, Craig Worling, Gemma Ryan, Mel Pedesen.