THE Easter Bunny is on its way.
This long weekend kids and adults are likely to indulge in loads of glittery foil covered treats in celebration of Easter.
No matter what your budget is this holiday, shoppers are bound to find a bargain as the annual egg-hunt draws closer.
Gifts under $5
- Choceur Sitting Bunny 150g $2.99 - The Choceur sitting bunny is available in milk or dark chocolate. Available at ALDI supermarkets.
- Choceur Chocolate Marzipan Mini Eggs 200g $3.99 - Choceur Chocolate Marzipan Eggs are made from premium European traditional marzipan covered in milk or dark chocolate. Available at ALDI supermarkets.
- Cadbury bumper bunny 150-170g, Red Tulip Elegant Rabbit 200g or Red Tulip Humpty Dumpty 165g $4 each - On sale at Kmart until Saturday.
- Lindt Gold Bunny 100g - Available in milk, dark or white chocolate. On sale at Kmart until Saturday.
- Cadbury Caskets Freddo 120g-140g $4.98 - Available in Caramello or Koala. On sale at Big W until Saturday.
Gifts under $10
- Caramel Hunting Eggs 600g $6.99 - European made and lavishly filled with oozing caramel. Choceur Flame Egg 350g $7.99 - European milk chocolate egg filled with 12 pralines or milk creme mini eggs.
- Lindt Gold Bunny Plush Ears headband and milk chocolate egg 40g $9.99 - Available at Woolworths, Big W, Myer and David Jones.
- Cadbury Sitting Rabbit Casket 235g $11.98 - On sale at Big W until Saturday.
- Chocolatier dark chocolate Easter eggs $7.99 - Available at Oxfam Australia, visit oxfamshop.org.au.
Gifts under $30
- Eggnormous the mammoth egg 600g $12 - On sale at Kmart until Saturday.
- Happy Easter Bouncing Bunny Praline Box of 9 (right) $21 - Available at Max Brenner stores or visit maxbrenner.com.au.
- Lindt Easter Collection Tin 295g $25.99 - Available at Target.
- Ferrero Rocher T16 Egg 200g $15.94 - On sale at Big W until Saturday.
- Lindt Gold Bunny Family Gift Box, 250g $27.99 - Available at David Jones.
Update your news preferences and get the latest news delivered to your inbox.