ROUND 17 SUPER RUGBY
BRUMBIES (3rd )V REBELS (12th )
- At Canberra Stadium, Canberra 7.40pm
- Referee: Rohan Hoffmann (Australia)
- Head-to-head: Played 5 Brumbies 4 Rebels 1
- In Canberra: Played 2 Brumbies 2 Rebels 0
- Last time: R2 2013. Brumbies 30 beat Rebels 13 at AAMI Park, Melbourne
The depth of both sides will be stretched to the limit through a combination of Wallaby selections and injuries.
The Brumbies, just a bonus-point victory away from winning the Australian Conference, and stand-in captain Nic White would love that to happen on the night he becomes the youngest at 22, to lead the Brumbies.
His side should win fairly comfortably at home, although the absence of their Wallaby stars should see the margin not as large as it could have been.
FORCE (13th )V WARATAHS (8th)
- At NIB Stadium, Perth 4.05pm
- Referee: Angus Gardner (Australia)
- Head-to-head: Played 10 Force 2 Waratahs 7 Draw 1
- In Perth: Played 5 Force 0 Waratahs 5
- Last time: R7 2013. Waratahs 23 beat Force 19 at Allianz Stadium, Sydney
The Force has never beaten the Tahs in Perth - this is a great chance to change that statistic against a Waratahs line-up missing 10 players in camp with the Wallabies.
The Force rested most of its big guns against the British and Irish Lions on Wednesday in a bid to finish the Super Rugby season well.
The Tahs, however, will be desperate to win and stay in the hunt for a play-off place.
They could make it six-from six in Perth by virtue of wanting it more.
* All times AEST. All other teams have the bye
Update your news preferences and get the latest news delivered to your inbox.