Sunshine Coast crash ties up police for hours
POLICE were at the scene of a car crash near Nambour for more than two hours on Monday afternoon.
The vehicle, which was towing a trailer, left Nambour Connection Rd at Kulangoor, opposite the caravan park, police said.
The accident happened just after noon.
Debris from the trailer was strewn across the road, police said.
Police were at the scene for several hours to direct traffic while the mess was cleaned up.
They said no lanes were closed.
"The car rolled on to its roof," a Police Media spokesman said.
The Queensland Ambulance Service also attended, the spokesman said.
It was believed the driver was the only occupant of the vehicle.
The man, who had "non-life-threatening injuries", was taken to Nambour General Hospital.
No further information was available late yesterday.
WHAT'S HOT ACROSS THE SITES
- Residents living near Orica fear big blast
- Prince William thrilled at baby news for wife Kate
- Five foods to always avoid at the supermarket
- #mungolives - 'Dead' journo sparks Twitter frenzy
- Warning of 'Downton Abbey' society cut off for Royal news
- Fisherman catches monster marlin using handline
- Fate of Big Brother housemates hangs in the power balance
- Jay Z and Beyonce slam split speculation