Situated on an elevated block in a quiet premier cul-de-sac, and within a short stroll to the local grocery store, golf course and sport fields, this is an ideal growing family home or investment.
This property is in a fantastic location enjoying the ocean breeze, while spacious light-filled interiors capture leafy outlooks and connect inside living to outside alfresco dining.
Featuring 3 quality bedrooms with robes, master with ensuite,1 additional bathroom, 2 lock up garages, plus a modern, self-contained granny flat that is completely private from the main home.
The granny flat is fully council approved and has separate access - ideal for the growing family or income stream. Featuring its own instant gas hot water and 3000 litre tank for toilet usage and garden watering.
This home is an excellent opportunity, providing flexible living options and scope for future potential or could be an great investment.
· Leafy outlook, ocean breeze
· North East aspect
· Elevated position on premier street
· Approved self-contained granny flat
· Income potential on 706 sqm block
· Double lock up garage plus off-street parking
· Stroll to grocery store, sports fields
· Within 10 minutes to Byron CBD
Council rates - $2,630.95 per year