Hemp Foods Australia is a dynamic consumer products business, marketing and distributing a wide range of Health, Wellness & Skincare hemp-based products throughout Asia Pacific, South Africa and North America. Our expertise lies in 8 years manufacturing hemp seed products in Australia, working with the best suppliers in Australia and in the world to bring the highest quality and most affordable prices to our amazing consumers. No one knows hemp seeds quite the way we do!
Our core values are:
Family: We operate like a family; Supportive, Empowering, Collaborative, Trusting the notion of family extends to our customers they are part of the Hemp Family/Community.
Health & Wellness: We value a healthy mind, body & spirit and this is reflected in our culture and the nutritious products we develop.
Down to Earth: Were a no BS team, we keep it real, say it straight and have fun along the way
Sustainability: Not only we care about our health, but also the health of the planet.
Our success comes from having a great team of people who believe in what we do, our products and want to make a positive difference to people, communities and the planet.
This is where you come in
Hemp Foods Australia is currently seeking a self-motivated person with an excellent work ethic to join our team in Bangalow. Accuracy and meeting quality expectations are critical to this role. The successful candidate will possess strong organisation skills, be hands on and experienced in warehousing, dispatch and ideally lean manufacturing principles.
· Loading/unloading trucks and pallet racks
· Maintaining deliveries and goods receivable
· Ensure the accurate picking of outgoing orders and updating system/software
· Maintaining standardised packaging of products for internal and external customer orders
· Performing Stock counts/takes.
· Inspection of incoming goods
· Coordinating with couriers and transport companies including international air and sea
· General housekeeping and maintenance of a clean and extremely organised warehouse and office.
· General computer work (Microsoft Outlook, Calendar, Excel, Word), Internet, and data entry/management in the inventory & CRM software.
· Sharing our core values and be excited to join a company that is in a mission to positively impact the lives of customers, employees and communities!
· Team player with good communication skills
· Must have forklift licence
· Extremely well organised
· Good attention to detail
· Sound numerical skills
· Work Ethic and hard working
· Able to work to instruction and assist others to meet deadlines
· Good problem-solving skills
· Computer skills, especially with Emails, Calendar (time management), and cloud based softwares.
Salary commensurate with experience.
Experience/Licenses required to succeed in this position
· Warehouse Operations: 2 years (Required)
· Drivers Licence (Required)
· Forklift Licence (Required)
ONLY THE BEST CANDIDATES TO APPLY
Only successful candidates will be contacted.