Peacefully positioned within leafy landscaped gardens, this charming renovated character filled home from the early 1900's is in a prime position only metres from Mullumbimby's vibrant town centre. With rear lane access, artist studio and commercial zoning, this property has an array of versatile options waiting to be explored.
* Zoned B2 - Local Centre opens many commercial opportunities
* Large artist studio with rear lane access on 809m2
* Will suit families, business owners, investors and developers
* Tastefully renovated to blend old world charm with modern convenience
* A private and peaceful in-town position
Beautifully presented with a peaceful and relaxed ambiance, this California Bungalow style home boasts twelve foot high decorative ceilings and original hardwood timber floors throughout. The modern gourmet kitchen, open plan dining area and airy family room extension seamlessly flows to the large undercover entertaining deck and beautiful landscaped backyard.
With three bedrooms, a sitting room, study, reading room and separate artist studio, this property is well suited to accommodate a large family or perfect for a professional practice.
* California Bungalow style home from c 1930's
* Old world charm and character with all modern family requirements
* Soaring 12ft decorative ceiling with charming fretwork
* Original working fireplace and hardwood timber floorboards
* Perfect for professional practice such as psychology, legal or medical centre
Being positioned in such a sought after location with so much charm, potential and opportunity, this property is bound to attract a lot of attention. And with owner fully committed to selling, this opportunity to acquire a piece of Mullumbimby's history won't last long.
For further information or to organise an inspection, contact Brett Connable or Nick Russo today.