Find something curious…
If you enjoy peaceful privacy, want security and space and have a growing household to accommodate this could be the perfect home for you!
Set in a handy sought-after location within Heritage park it is everything you have been waiting for with an attractive price that you simply need to see for yourself.
You will be impressed with the raked ceiling feature of the open plan dining and family room giving a great sense of space and light, and they say it’s the kitchen that sells a home and that is definitely the case here, with very clever positioning of cupboards, it gives you ample space and storage for appliances. Stone benches, electric cooking and a walk-in pantry are just a few of the many features.
Also comprising of 4 bedrooms all with built-ins, master with ensuite and glass sliding doors onto the rear yard, spacious formal lounge which flows onto the adjoining dining room, open-plan
rumpus/games area with glass sliding doors opening onto the covered patio which is perfect for entertaining family and friends.
Situated in a quiet cul-de-sac with an extensive parkland accessible from the street this makes it an idyllic location for raising children. Couple this with the 605m2 block which is fully fenced and gated, and you have complete peace of mind.
This friendly neighbourhood is surrounded by amenities for easy family living including a short distance to schools, and within minutes to Browns Plains Shopping Centre and the Home Maker Centre, the bus routes are within walking distance and there is easy motorway access to both the Gold Coast and Brisbane CBD
Currently tenanted at $420 per week, with a lease in place until 27th March 2020.
• Brick & tile home
• Security screens
• Tiled entrance
• Vertical blinds throughout
• Spacious formal lounge with carpet and reverse cycle air-conditioner
• Tiled open plan dining and rumpus area with raked ceiling feature and glass sliding doors onto the covered patio area
• Large kitchen area with stone bench worktops, an abundance of cupboard space, walk-in pantry, electric wall oven, electric hotplate, rangehood, breakfast bar, dishwasher, space for fridge freezer and microwave
• 4 Good sized bedrooms, 3 with ceiling fans, all with built-ins, master with glass sliding doors onto the rear yard plus walk-in robe and ensuite
• Ensuite with toilet, vanity unit and extra-large shower
• Tiled family bathroom with bath, shower, vanity unit and exhaust fan
• Separate toilet
• Tiled laundry with double linen cupboard and door access to the rear yard
• Covered entertaining area overlooking the rear yard
• Remote double lock up garage with internal entry
• Fenced 605m2 allotment with side access
Please note: Due to extreme buyer demand, some properties may have been sold in the preceding 24 hours of an advertised open home. Therefore confirmation of all open home times with the listing agent is advised.