Find something curious…
Tranquil, private and grand, this masterfully designed, award winning architectural home proudly sits on an elevated-position at the end of a quiet cul-du-sac. Met by the sound of the sea, this stunning pavilion style executive-home features a main residence, fully approved secondary dwelling and a private guest pavilion, all balanced with a beautiful modern Balinese inspired design and stunning landscaped gardens.
A grand entry and foyer, invites you into this master-built home, with its soaring high angular ceilings and intriguing design, all accented by warm hardwood floors, plantation shutters and timber features. Just four years ago, The Master Builders Association awarded this home for excellence in building, finishing and quality of this home is unrivaled. Completed with high end fittings and fixtures, quality Italian stone tiles and stone benches, Miele and Bosch appliances. The indoor/outdoor flow connected with matching tiles, leading you to landscaped, north-facing gardens with a showpiece large two level fishpond and double covered day bed. The home provides a grand sense of comfort, style and elegance, well maintained and great for the entertainer, this home is sure to impress.
The hand crafted, exotic guest pavilion has been shipped from Bali and meticulously constructed with the highest attention to detail. The space features high ceilings, hardwood floors, ensuite and a beautiful veranda. But it is the authenticity and ornate timber detailing that sets this property apart. Set privately in a garden with lovely low-maintenance tropical theme.
Downstairs, there is a private, spacious, really lovely self contained apartment. This, together with the guest pavilion, offer opportunity for rental income, guest spaces or room for your extended family.
* Hardwood floors, high ceilings and bespoke timber features
* Study nook, American gas fireplace
* Exciting and stone and timber features and captivating windows draw light and breeze
* Kitchen Stone bench tops, Miele and Bosch appliances and unique light features
* Fully approved secondary dwelling provides passive income, or self-contained space for extended family
* Seamless indoor and outdoor flow with non-slip outdoor tiles
* Soaring high ceilings, large doors and ample natural light
* 4kw Solar electricity and solar hot water systems
* Large master suite, complete with ensuite and walk in robe
* Landscaped gardens, open indoor/outdoor flow with space to entertain
* Balinese guest pavilion ideal for teenager, visitors or separate rental studio
* Double garage with generous built-in storage shelves and massive storeroom/cellar under the house
Enjoy a Byron Bay lifestyle, with nearby Dolphins' beach 3 minutes walk away. Main Beach, surf breaks and Byron town centre all within a 5 minute drive. Relax in the stunning gardens and enjoy views to Honeysuckle Hill and Pacific Ocean.
The owners motivation is sincere as the next property has been found. This special property is to be sold at or prior to auction, with options available for extended settlement. This home must be experienced to be truly appreciated. Contact Nick Russo on 0405 977... or Brett Connable on 0408 155... today for your inspection.
* 703 sqm block fenced block
* Miele Dishwasher and Bosch oven and convection stove
* American Gas fireplace and Solid hardwood floors
* Air-conditioning throughout home
* Plantation shutters and high ceilings
* Heated towel rail in ensuite
* Outdoor bathroom off master suite
* Italian Stone tiles (outdoor tiles non-slip)
* Fittings are bespoke with antique pieces used throughout
* Phil Anstey built home, awarded Master Builder Association awarded, Built 2015
* Ultimate turnkey property, every part of this property is immaculately cared for
* Solid aluminium doors and windows
* 4kw 16 panel solar electricity system
* Tube Solar hot water system
* LED energy saver globes used throughout