Find something curious…
Lucrative Holiday Rental Business - $115,000 PA
Commanding prime position on the exclusive Coolamon Scenic ridge-line, this 5 acre property 'Eastern Rise' boasts views from the beaches enveloping Byron Bay through to the Lighthouse & Mt Chincogan down the Huonbrook Valley.
The property comprises a luxurious main home + studio.
If you're looking for a unique hinterland estate with room for extended family, then Eastern Rise would make a wonderfully restful home. However, if you are looking for lucrative income earning investment, Eastern Rise is a must see! With annual income of over $115,000 & inclusions of all related IP & business assets including easternrise.com.au & easternrise.com, business logo, social media accounts & strong forward booking pipeline, this is a hinterland dream that pays.
Built from a blend of modern & reclaimed materials, this soulful home will impress. The woodwork & timbers used throughout have been finished to the highest level.
• Main bedroom downstairs with ensuite
• 2 bedrooms upstairs with exposed wooden beams & access to main bathroom
• All bedrooms enjoy reverse cycle A/C
• Downstairs bathroom has natural sandstone tiles. The upstairs bathroom was renovated one year ago & features Jatana floor tiles, Marmarino wall render & separate W/C
• Kitchen made from all recycled materials. SMEG oven, DW & WIP
• Open plan living with access onto the large deck
• Windows & sliding doors are Papua New Guinea rosewood
• All exposed ceiling timbers are original Oregon timber
• Gorgeous pine wall cladding treated with porters woodwash
• Downstairs walls French washed by a porter's paints artist
• Separate laundry
Eastern Rise Studio offers unsurpassed views back to the Pacific Ocean & the Cape of Byron from all bedrooms & living spaces.
• 2 bedrooms
• Ceiling fans & reverse cycle A/C
• Gourmet kitchen with DW
• Lounge with raked ceilings
• Granite tiled bathroom with fully equipped laundry
· Approx 80% occupancy
· 3 water tanks (2 x 22,000 and 1 x 10,000)
· Established, tropical gardens set amongst local rock work
· 5 mins' drive to Mullumbimby shops
· 12 mins' to Brunswick Heads
· 20 mins' drive to beach, Byron Bay & Bangalow
Council Rates: $2326.24 per year