Find something curious…
Set in a beautiful hinterland location, this picturesque 5262m2 near level block boasts a well built 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom family home with scenic rural views over the lush countryside through to Richmond Hill.
With a great layout and wonderful natural light, the home features 10-foot ceilings, large windows, and timber floors. The open plan living space flows through to the covered entertaining area which enjoys stunning views. A large separate rumpus area with multiple access point could be utilised for a multitude of purposes.
Located in the idyllic community of Modanville, located only 15 minutes from Lismore and major facilities, 30 minutes to Bangalow, and a scenic 45-50 minute drive to Byron Bay, Ballina and amazing beaches. You may never want to leave, but when you do the Gold Coast International Airport is just over an hour along the freeway.
Set amongst lush tropical rainforest, which seamlessly border with rolling farmlands, this is one of the most beautiful locations close to bush walks, waterfalls, numerous local swimming holes, and The Channon markets.
Enjoy living in the bush with the convenience of town services including water, postal, bus, garbage service, and close proximity to the Modanville General Store and public school.
• Solidly built by Country Style Homes in 1997
• Main bedroom with ensuite
• Family bathroom with separate shower and bath
• 10 foot ceiling, colonial skirting boards
• Ceilings fans in most rooms
• 25 + established fruit tree orchard and veggie garden
• Garden shed with double doors + single door
• Large solar hot water system
• 100% of the block is usable with red fertile soil
• Town water