Find something curious…
This luxurious 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom light-filled family home has been perfectly designed for modern family living. Large windows, raised ceilings and tasteful paint, fixtures and fittings combine to create a tranquil retreat.
The flexible floorplan provides an abundance of options for different family needs.
Gourmet gas kitchen offers an abundance of storage, Caesarstone bench, quality appliances and soft close drawers.
Low maintenance, fully fenced garden with established citrus trees and a veggie patch provides a sanctuary for friends, children and pets to enjoy.
Stunning views of Mount Chincogan can be admired from the lounge, kitchen and dining rooms.
Thoughtfully designed for cross breezes in summer and northerly sun in winter, there is little need for the reverse cycle A/C.
Quality local amenities include a children's playground, bicycle track, picnic area, tennis court, basketball court and sports oval. The walking and bike tracks are also great for kids, pets and adults. There is also a community garden that everyone is welcome to be involved in.
Close to schools and 6 minutes' drive to Mullumbimby town centre. Mullumbimby's iconic Farmers Market is an easy 15-minute stroll along the back road or quick bike ride.
- NBN (100mbs standard)
- R/cycle A/c
- High ceilings
- Brand new carpet
- Ethernet wiring in media room
- Fully fenced yard
- Automatic garage is extra-long to accommodate the laundry
- Ample storage
- Good insulation in the ceiling and the external walls
- Acoustic batts in all internal walls to help soundproof one room from another
- Super energy efficient water heater
- Speciality surge protector fitted to the electrical box
- Rain water tank collects run off from the roof and uses it as grey water to service the laundry, toilets and garden hose
- All the fruit trees produce. Pomegranate, lemon, Mandarin, orange and limes.
Council Rates: $2197 per year