Find something curious…
Income Potential $1200 - $1300 per week.
Sitting on a large easily maintained 938m2 block at the end of the leafy cul-de-sac, the property boasts a beautifully modernised home plus a stunning, as new secondary dwelling that is fully approved with its own private entrance.
Superbly located in one of the quietest, sought after and family friendly streets in Bangalow, merely 200 metres to the village centre with popular cafes and restaurants, not to mention just around the corner is a pretty playground, creek and reserve that leads into town.
An ideal environment to raise a family, or a savvy investment opportunity with amazing rental return potential!
MAIN HOME FEATURES INCLUDE
- Light filled open plan living with A/C
- Chic kitchen with breakfast bar and dishwasher
¬- 3 comfortable bedrooms with built-in wardrobes
- Updated central bathroom
- Semi-covered, outdoor paved entertaining area
- Elevated backyard is level and fully fenced surrounded by tall mature trees
STUDIO/SECOND DWELLING FEATURES
- Contemporary open plan living, dining and kitchen
- 2 bedrooms
- Stylish bathroom with large shower
- Private decked entertaining area
- Completely separate entrance
Council Rates: $2842.31 per year