The much anticipated Stage 6 Large release is now available. Set between the vibrant township of Mullumbimby and the foothills of the Nightcap Ranges, Tallowood Estate is positioned in one of the Byron Shires fastest growing areas. With the largest average block size of any previous release, this stage is sure to impress. A variety of shape, size and aspect for blocks, including private battle-axe blocks and large impressive road frontage blocks, there is something available for all types.
Boasting lovely north facing positions, enjoying views to Mt Chincogan and nearby countryside, all while capturing cool breezes. Proposed Lots 128-145 of Lorikeet Lane, available in approx 12 months time. Contact agent for availability and pricing of various lots.
* Picturesque views of Mount Chincogan
* Elevated, large lot positions
* Backed by green belt reserve
* High speed NBN fiber to the premises internet (FTTP)
Set within the Tallowood estate, a bustling, affordable and thriving local community with great local amenities, such as;
* Underground power lines and reticulated sewerage system
* Cycle paths, walking tracks and open spaces
* Community gardens, basketball and tennis courts and sporting field
* Great children's playground and new preschool under construction
* Close to Shearwater Steiner School and Mullumbimby public schools
With the close proximity to world class beaches, majestic mountain ranges and rainforests and the townships of Byron Bay, Bangalow and Brunswick Heads all within 20 minutes or less. There is no doubt why locals call Mullumbimby the Heart of the Byron Shire.
An affordable community release such as this is not expected to last long, don't miss this fantastic opportunity, contact Nick Russo from Ray White today for further information.