This newly created position offers the appointee a clean slate
upon which to make their mark in the delivery of diversional
and lifestyle programs to enhance the psychological, social and
physical wellbeing of our residents.
In this permanent (F/T or P/T) position you will identify individual
and group needs, plan and implement those programs working
alongside the personal care teams.
In addition to being compassionate, personable and energetic
disposition, to be successful, you will:
• Possess qualifications in Diversional Therapy;
• Have experience in developing and maintaining care
plans and individualised supportive programs;
• Have previous experience in the same or similar role;
• Have excellent communications skills;
• Have a strong understanding of the Acts, legislation
and direction of Aged Care;
• Be able to provide leadership in a fresh approach to
leisure and lifestyle activities.
Further information is available from the Director of Care
Services (02) 6620 ... . Please submit an Application for
Employment form, available from www.standrew.com.au
together with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by not
later than Friday 1 February 2019