OPEN HOME THIS SATURDAY 19TH JANUARY AT 12:00 - 12:30 PM (NSW TIME)
Only 200 meters to Tweed River and minutes to a selection of local shopping and facilities is this 2 storey home on a level 639m2 block. This home lends itself to dual living STCA or great space for teenagers or visitors.
• 3 bedrooms two with built ins
• Polished timber floors
• Main bathroom and separate toilet
• Kitchen with dishwasher overlooking the back yard
• Living area with sunroom and dining area
• 4th bedroom, bathroom, living, kitchenette and laundry
• Oversize double garage with room for work benches at the rear
• Covered outdoor entertaining area
• Large flat back yard, Garden shed, spear pump
The Finer Details:
Rates: $2,476.80 per annum (approx)
Water: $74.42 quarterly (approx)
Tweed Heads South has seen steady population growth over the years which reflects the increasing popularity of the area as a whole. Slightly more affordable than Tweed Heads it represents a good investment in a high growth appealing area. There are a number of local schools and its close proximity to the CBD is also a major drawcard to residents who enjoy access to shopping centres, entertaining, dining and beaches.
This property has the opportunity for potential. Make a time to inspect today!
15 Holden Street, Tweed Heads South, New South Wales, 2486, Australia