If Byron Bay had a best kept secret in beach side living, this would be it. This impressive 2,380m2 property is the largest, single residential allotment currently offered for sale in this magnificent area.
Hidden away behind the branches of Pandanus trees on a private, no through street, this incredible property offers a slice of paradise just footsteps from the sands of Belongil Beach.
The architecturally designed and master built timber home is just a part of the story... What a fantastic opportunity to acquire a classic Byron Bay property to enjoy and use today, with unbelievable potential to modernise or develop in the future.
- Timber home spread over two floors
- 5 generous bedrooms with private balcony access allowing sea breezes
- Open plan kitchen and lounge leads directly to decked area ideal for alfresco entertaining
- Second living area with soaring timber ceilings
- Sunny balcony overlooks park like grounds
- Lush tropical gardens and high fenced boundaries provide for exceptional peace and privacy
- Less than a 50 metre walk to the beach
The location here is all about lifestyle. Enjoy swimming, surfing, sunsets and walking or step out the back gate and stroll to the Treehouse Bar and Caf. Whilst you are surrounded by multi-million dollar homes owned by some of Australia's elite, Belongil has retained its local area feel and laid-back vibe and your privacy is assured.
If ever there was a property that encapsulated the idyllic Byron Bay lifestyle, this would be it.
This prospect presents the chance to live on the beach without necessarily having the concerns associated with being absolute beach front, or the price tag.
Offered to the market for the very first time, rarely do we find a property that offers such a unique combination of location and potential.
5 Don Street, Byron Bay, New South Wales, 2481, Australia