Escape into the hinterland of Byron Bay and you will find this beautiful, executive home. Set on 6.5 acres of idyllic hinterland and unrivalled panoramic views that stretch out to Wanganui Gorge and the famous Minyon Falls.
Designed by local architect Frank Stewart this pristine property features 5 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, a premium kitchen and an impeccable open plan living and dining.
Set on an east-west axis with spacious covered decks and northerly entertainment area, which overlooks the free-form in-ground pool, lush park like lawns and established gardens. The perfect place to capture the local wildlife, soak up the sweeping views and experience unparalleled sunsets from probably the best vantage point in the shire.
Serene and completely private, however still situated close to the ever growing and vibrant community of Federal, full of natural wonders and famous tourist spots (Federal Store and Doma Cafe) as well as a short drive to Byron Bay, Bangalow and Mullumbimby.
With beauty and rarity like this Horizons is a must to inspect and is now ready to become someone else's dream and happy place!
• Master bedroom with dressing room, en-suite and electric underfloor heating
• Utilities/ garden shed
• 50,000L underground concrete water tank
• Diatomaceous earth pool filter with twin pumps with automatic in-floor cleaning system
• 'Jet master' double sided wood burning fire
• Rivergum floors
• Western Red Cedar window frames and doors
• Double carport
• 50,000L 8m x 4m free-form pool
• Beautiful gardens designed by Tim Hayes
Council Rates: $1607.19 per year