This stunning 1910 Queenslander is set on an easy care 2.34 acres, it has a new salt water pool built in the last year.
The home has a resort feel with its lush gardens, more than 1000 trees have been planted.
A short drive from the house will have you arriving in Byron Bay, Mullumbimby or Brunswick Heads.
This home is elevated, open and airy. The Queenslander has been positioned to take advantage of both North and East aspects, perfect to welcome the sunrise each day or the full moon each month. All the windows will have you drawn to picture perfect views of either Mt Chincogan or the rolling Byron hinterland.
The homes exterior has been fully renovated, including the installation of solar power, as has the interior blending with modern finishes such as caesar stone bench tops and stainless steel freestanding oven.
There is a green house with attached fenced vegie garden as well as stables for that pony and a choice pen with its resident 3 hens.
Fall in love with this amazing Queenslander which sits high on the ridge and has a large raised covered deck built for outdoor living and entertaining catching the summer afternoon breeze.
The home is perfect for both the home buyer or property investor as its a sought after property for holiday accommodation.
- Hoop pine flooring, 16ft ceilings, stained glass windows and ornate fretwork
- Family lounge with combustion stove, new A/C and ceiling fan
- Large dining room
- Inviting kitchen with 5 burner stainless steel gas stove and dishwasher
- Versatile accommodation - 4 bedrooms plus study or 5 bedrooms
- Master bedroom with walk in robe, A/C and French doors opening onto balcony
- Stunning main bathroom with shower and bath and quality finishes
- 2kw solar feed in system producing ~9 kw/h a day
- NBN fixed wireless 50/20
- Outside shower room
- Horse lovers will appreciate the 2 bay horse stable
- Driveway lined with flowering gums (red, pink and orange) and pink bloodwoods
- Fruit trees: citrus (lemon, lime, grapefruit, orange) and exotic (jaboticaba, grumichama, lychee, finger lime) banana, papaya
Council Rates: $1508.04 per year
120 Lagoon Drive, Myocum, New South Wales, 2481, Australia