Capturing distant mountain views, this charming timber homestead rests on 10 lush acres. It's a short drive to the district's commercial hub of Lismore and central to Nimbin and The Channon.
- Situated on 10 level acres of prime land
- An abundance of water with a spring fed dam
- Recently renovated 1960s timber country home
- Beautiful polished Australian hardwood timber floors
- New kitchen with meals bar and plenty of storage
- Separate living areas with a log fireplace
- Great family entertaining area or rumpus room
- Commercial sized shed and dairy bales allows a variety of uses
- Solar hot water, fully air conditioned and new septic tank
- Fully fenced suitable for horses/cows & chickens & veggie garden
- 12 mins to Nimbin, 15 mins to Lismore or The Channon
Council rates $1564 per year.
1533 Nimbin Road, Koonorigan, New South Wales, 2480, Australia
You can change the newsletters you are subscribed to when you edit your profile
Sudden and exciting love affairs and friendships seldom last but the current situation could be an exception. Venus and Uranus own conjunction...